Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Mary Sartin Jr (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12291)

DaveEdwards 05-26-2019 02:58 AM

My sincere condolences to the Sartin family.

Grandpa's Girl 05-27-2019 12:11 AM

Thank you, everyone, for your kind condolences. The loss of my mother is by far the hardest thing I have ever gone through... I feel her presence though and I know she is guiding me. She was the kindest and most selfless person I have ever known. If I can be even half as wonderful a mother and person as she was, I know I will have been a success. Right now, I just need to push forward and do the very best I can. It makes me smile knowing that she is now with my grandparents and I know they are free from all earthly worries and pains. For that I am so grateful. Thank you all again.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.