Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   November Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Jimbob1002-Nov (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8778)

Bill V. 11-09-2012 03:59 PM

4 star day
 
2 Attachment(s)
4 stars Jimbob

What a great start

CHARGE!
Attachment 31714

The winner

Attachment 31715

JIMBOB1002 11-09-2012 04:55 PM

Thanks Bill, I think the teaching thread is helping a lot and the articles from the follow up. The posts in the teaching thread are great.

Bill V. 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

Good show
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMBOB1002 (Post 85958)
Thanks Bill, I think the teaching thread is helping a lot and the articles from the follow up. The posts in the teaching thread are great.

We owe Barb a big thanks ..
It was her idea :)

JIMBOB1002 11-09-2012 10:46 PM

Thanks Barb, the teaching thread was a great idea.

pktruckdriver 11-10-2012 12:15 PM

Please allow me to say what a great start you have, I do hope you keep it up, awesome capping Sir.

JIMBOB1002 11-10-2012 03:28 PM

Thanks

JIMBOB1002 11-12-2012 01:18 PM

11/12 Parx 3rd Race
 
1 Attachment(s)
$50 w #3
$20 w #2
$30 pl #2

JIMBOB1002 11-12-2012 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:(:(:( Loss

JIMBOB1002 11-13-2012 02:11 PM

11/13 Parx 5th Race
 
1 Attachment(s)
$50 w #3
$20 w #9
$30 pl #9

JIMBOB1002 11-13-2012 02:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
:):):) Win
#3 Was 5/2 When I bet
so it wasn't a hide.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.