![]() |
Thanks guys!
Guess I am in the "semi old fart" club now eh? :) Whats the old saying "......" Oops I seem to have forgotten my train of thought :eek: Lmao From the "way back machine": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHstlUiEaos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8pwfw9LY6o Have a great day everyone |
Happy Birthday Richie....one of the nicest guys I never met!
The horse racing world owes you a good day, for all you have done for all of us! |
happy birthday Richiep!
|
Happy Birthday Rich , many many more to come.
Scott |
Happy B Day...if that was recent photo with Barb C. you look younger than 50.
Ernie |
Happy Birthday Rich. Thanks for all your help with the Match Up.
|
Best of birthdays to you my friend. We'll raise up our glasses and dedicate a few bowls to you. I hope the buzz gets there.
Dick... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs |
richiep
Happy Birthday Ritchie,
May you be blessed with many high paying horses, and many more joyous days. Best to you rmath |
hi richie! may this day be the happiest of your life!
feliz cumpleanos......ignacio. THANKS FOR YOU LESSONS. |
Happy BD....really learned a lot from your lessons, thank you.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.