Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ** 5th ANNIVERSARY! ** (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6868)

RichieP 06-10-2010 07:13 AM

Congratulations Patrick!
I'm wishing for you all the best that life has to offer including racing success and fulfillment!

Keep working the plan :)
Richie

barb craven 06-10-2010 07:54 AM

Congratulations Patrick. You have put everything out there for all to see and keep on trying and asking for help along the way. This is what pace and cap is all about imho.

Best of luck in the future. I look forward to meeting you in Saratoga.

Barb

pktruckdriver 06-12-2010 06:51 PM

I am honored by you all, and apologizee for not responding sooner, but things have been hectic for me lately. Now this is not meant as woe is me, please I am fine and with my new attitude and finally pursuing what I have dreamed of forever has me very very happy.

I am honored to know and have as teachers all of you here, as I have learned so much already, and reading Doc's follow-up's and his philosphy of the winning player, by being a winner in life, and from now on I am a winner, why, because I get to do what I always wanted to do, what I enjoy more than anything, winning at the races, which will lead to winning in life, not overnight , but in time I will slowly retake complete control of my situation, one step at a time, scary, not really, as I have complete faith in RDSS and the people here as well as Doc's look at life, and all who knew him, and followed him knew.

I am still in shock winning this prize, but ever so very greatful, trust me, many thanks to all involved. God Bless

Patrick


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.