Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Supercede the varigate ? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475)

tom 02-20-2008 09:56 PM

Great thread!
Thanks for sharing.
I LUV K-Gen!:D

simon 02-21-2008 04:18 AM

It was you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom (Post 29285)
Great thread!
Thanks for sharing.
I LUV K-Gen!:D

Thank you Tom

It was you that got me interested in KGEN
I read a post of yours a long time back where you wrote about being able to look at lines and see the lines that were not as good
I have always wanted something like this
A way to see a good line from a bad line
I happened to be reading old follow ups and I came across a mention of KGEN
When I saw the K graphs and the lines in the full and half furlong
increments I knew I had my program

I love KGEN too

RK

lsosa54 02-21-2008 11:04 AM

Ragin: Could you expound a bit on your process of identifying "good vs. bad" lines? Thanks much.

mufasa 02-21-2008 11:36 AM

Admin/Ted/Rich/Ragin:

How does one get there hands on a copy of KGEN these days? The program seems very interesting as to working with the Match Up methodology, pace line selection, and RDSS Program compatibility.

Ragin, correct me if I am wrong—it seems that you use KGEN to help with establishing the Match Up methodology as to pace line selection and whether the race is going to be early or OTE. Afterwards you either select your choices either directly via KGEN or incorporate the RDSS Program Spec 160/Val calculations. All in all your process seems very well taught out and successfully consistent as demonstrated by your different post. Great capping and continued success.

Thanks,

Robert

RichieP 02-21-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mufasa (Post 29308)
Admin/Ted/Rich/Ragin:

How does one get there hands on a copy of KGEN these days? The program seems very interesting as to working with the Match Up methodology, pace line selection, and RDSS Program compatibility.

Ragin, correct me if I am wrong—it seems that you use KGEN to help with establishing the Match Up methodology as to pace line selection and whether the race is going to be early or OTE. Afterwards you either select your choices either directly via KGEN or incorporate the RDSS Program Spec 160/Val calculations. All in all your process seems very well taught out and successfully consistent as demonstrated by your different post. Great capping and continued success.

Thanks,

Robert

"Mu"
check your PM box.

simon 02-22-2008 02:19 AM

Mu
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mufasa (Post 29308)
Admin/Ted/Rich/Ragin:

How does one get there hands on a copy of KGEN these days? The program seems very interesting as to working with the Match Up methodology, pace line selection, and RDSS Program compatibility.

Ragin, correct me if I am wrong—it seems that you use KGEN to help with establishing the Match Up methodology as to pace line selection and whether the race is going to be early or OTE. Afterwards you either select your choices either directly via KGEN or incorporate the RDSS Program Spec 160/Val calculations. All in all your process seems very well taught out and successfully consistent as demonstrated by your different post. Great capping and continued success.

Thanks,

Robert

Hello Robert
Yes your correct I use a bunch of tools and bits of this and that as to learn the match up. I do races once in a while without software.
I think since I have involved things I have learned about the match up
I have done better win percent wise. I did a little better ROI wise just
waggercapping But I also lost more races and would get depressed Doing it with the match up tools I have more fun and I get a better feeling about myself
"I did it"

thanks
RK

simon 02-22-2008 06:42 AM

Lou
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsosa54 (Post 29305)
Ragin: Could you expound a bit on your process of identifying "good vs. bad" lines? Thanks much.


I didn't forget you I will love to show some examples

I will ASAP Lucky me back out with 4 bald tires more bald than me
in snow

mufasa 02-22-2008 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragin (Post 29351)
Hello Robert
Yes your correct I use a bunch of tools and bits of this and that as to learn the match up. I do races once in a while without software.
I think since I have involved things I have learned about the match up
I have done better win percent wise. I did a little better ROI wise just
waggercapping But I also lost more races and would get depressed Doing it with the match up tools I have more fun and I get a better feeling about myself
"I did it"

thanks
RK

Hear, hear Ragin we are definitely as to the Match Up on the same page. I too enjoy the most working with the Match Up directly with paper and pencil but try as I could to incorporate with the RDSS program as an overall pattern of play.

Knowing that I am not and will probably never be as good as “The Hat” is with the Match Up I try to incorporate other resources to enhance my winning potential. But in the end, the MU overall is the most interesting of analysis or race set up tools. Finally, as you from time to time (like today—snow day :) ) I will play the entire card with just the Match Up methodology.

Thanks for your response,
Robert

lsosa54 02-22-2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragin (Post 29357)
I didn't forget you I will love to show some examples

I will ASAP Lucky me back out with 4 bald tires more bald than me
in snow


No rush man - be safe. There's nothing between the west side of Manhattan and me except the Hudson River and I can't see Manhattan right now!

simon 02-22-2008 09:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsosa54 (Post 29305)
Ragin: Could you expound a bit on your process of identifying "good vs. bad" lines? Thanks much.


Hello Lou

here is a horse running tonight 2/22 in race 6 at Sam Houston

its a spprinter going 8.3

I am looking at lines 1 and 3
they are very close Which one is best? look at the Speed ratings 60 for line 1 and 66 for line 3

I will show you the screens that show me


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.