![]() |
Somehow my picks 0-5
|
How are you using for contender selection?.
Tim |
Your method. Top 5 PL and BPP Just never fails that when I bet, they don't run.
|
Shake it off it was a weird day.
Tim |
Todays' recap
2 #1s 4.60.4.60 0 #2s 0#3s 2 #4s 13.40,18.20 3 not in top 4 9.20[LSP R3],47.60,9.40 RACE 10 DECLARED A NO CONTEST AFTER A HORRIBLE SPILL INVOLVING SEVERAL HORSES.AND JOCKS. Exotics In top 4 2 dds 13,60,56.90 3 exs 20.40,16.40,92.80 3 tris 20.16,10.80,7.95 1 p3s 70.20 0 p4s 0 p5s in races 3 &4 lsp picks completed exs of 78.60 & 60.25 Despite terrible performances by the top4s I had some luck and 1 good hit; see races of interests] but ended on a horrible note with that spi;; in r10. Tim |
Quote:
|
Matt the bottom line I still made a profit and that is all that counts,
Tim |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.