Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bill V's Health (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11953)

RichieP 11-13-2018 04:59 AM

Hang tough like you always do Bill! Help will be coming in the form of a new kidney and while waiting enjoy your passion of racing when you feel well enough. You are an amazing man with the strength of a lion and will be given everything you need for today and the future!

Love
Richie

mowens33 11-13-2018 09:04 AM

Bill, I can’t even imagine the health issues you’re going through. But I do know one thing that you’re a very strong man and with the support of your family and friends you’re going to beat this.
One thing I will promise you is that you will be in my prayers until you beat this!
Until we meet again,
Mike

jms62 11-13-2018 10:16 AM

Bill,

Hang in there you have many people sending positive thoughts your way. Take one day at a time and before you know it your new kidney will be on its way. As always, Good Skill!

tom 11-13-2018 02:00 PM

Good thoughts for you, Bill.
Feel better.

Brian Chamberlain 11-13-2018 04:13 PM

Bill, you're an authentic tough guy, we all pray your new kidney will soon appear. I haven't met you in person yet, but I feel like I know you from all your posts--which are greatly appreciated.
God Bless you!
Brian

omar 11-13-2018 07:47 PM

Happy Belated Birthday
 
Was sorry to read that you're going through some tough times, especially around your birthday. Just keep the faith and concentrate on sustained energy to carry you through these rough episodes. Your friend Omar.

OldPR65 11-13-2018 08:27 PM

Bill, God is good and wishing you all the best!

partsnut 11-13-2018 09:31 PM

Hi Bill,
I know that you will beat this crap.
I know you for about 14 years
and know you will fight the good fight.
I wish you a speedy recovery and good health. Hang in there.

The Pook 11-14-2018 08:12 AM

Stay strong Bill. Looks like you just have to wait it out until a kidney comes along. Not that it will be easy. I have known a few people with your condition and there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for your work on this site. I read most of the postings and enjoy when you handicap a race in detail. Keep it up when you can. People are reading and watching and learning.

Mike

Bill V. 11-15-2018 12:26 PM

Thank you
 
Hello Friends

I feel good today, I so much appreciate the kind words of support.
I have a heart doctor appointment this afternoon

Today is all I can really think about, the past is in the rear view mirror and fading


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.