Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016 Match4Cash Challenges (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   M4$16/2 Sept 10-mowens33 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10606)

Capcondo 09-10-2016 08:18 PM

Nice hit Mike. Out of 6 races posted to date, 4 of them have been hit by the poster!

Amazing.

The Pook 09-11-2016 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capcondo (Post 105627)
Nice hit Mike. Out of 6 races posted to date, 4 of them have been hit by the poster!

Amazing.

We are firing on all cylinders. As a group every win has been hit with a ROI in the 50% range. Nice pick and hit Mow. And the $7.20 place for cigar...not bad.

Pook

The Pook 09-11-2016 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capcondo (Post 105616)
I am posting this here so all the Ontario pace and cappers will see it. I will be in Toronto on Sept. 25-27 and would like to join all of you at Woodbine on Sunday Sept. 25th if possible. If this day works, directions and time to meet up at the track would be appreciated.

I'm not hard to spot. I'm 6' 4" tall. There is a picture of me in the get together section for the 2013 Del Mar outing. Go to page 2. I am the tall drink of water on the right. I will be wearing the RDSS2 cap that Ted gave me.

I'll also be at Finger Lakes this Thursday and will make my way to the paddock from time to time just in case somebody's in the neighborhood.

I echo Pook's comments regarding British Columbia. It is a beautiful place. I lived in the Seattle area for 20 years and made my way across the border several times.


Hope to see some of you in the east.

Tim I know I will be there. Probably about 12:30 PM. When we meet up with Ted it is always in the clubhouse area at the west end on the third floor. There is a terrace outdoors or if the weather sucks you can get a table inside around the central bar area. The track is just north of the airport. Ted said at the August meet up that he would hopefully be there.

I am sure others will show too but I am a definite. I will keep an eye out. I will be the other 6' 4" guy.

Pook

mowens33 09-11-2016 10:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Gentlemen!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.