Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Feedback Please/ Aqueduct Saturday/ Race 3 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1018)

cprescigno 04-22-2006 07:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't like the layoff but I might take a shot at the 3 for 6/1 odds. He's the only qualifier under your rules.

Charlie

RichieP 04-22-2006 07:22 AM

Code:

    Updated with Charlie's feedback - Thanx "C"


# 3      #7      no qual
 1        1        1
 1        1 
 1
 1


Dap Daddi 04-22-2006 08:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Richie:

Here is what I come up with wich is totally different than verybody elese.

Dap Daddi 04-22-2006 08:02 AM

Mug
 
1 Attachment(s)
Secon Shot

Dap Daddi 04-22-2006 08:03 AM

I come up with the 6 horse

RichieP 04-22-2006 08:42 AM

Code:

    Updated with Dap's Feedback - Thanx Dude!


# 3      #7      #6      no qual
 1        1      1        1
 1        1 
 1
 1


RichieP 04-22-2006 11:12 AM

Scratches
 
1 Attachment(s)
the 5 and 8 are out. Good - not affecting any of posted guys.

Dap Daddi 04-22-2006 02:26 PM

AQU Race 3
 
Richie:

When you asked us to handicap a race I never knew you would pick a race of unsound horses! The horse I gave serious contender status to broke its leg at the top of the stretch and now she is getting a new lease on life in the Heavens above!

RichieP 04-22-2006 03:06 PM

Result
 
The winner is the #2.

3 and 7 up the track.

6 broke down at top of stretch - was really bad head to watch

LOSS

ok

Richie

jms62 04-22-2006 05:11 PM

Bet the 3 and 6.. lol.. I think they both broke down... Deems the breaks. I know one thing though PHILLY Sloppy Track + Early Pace = $$$$$$$...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.