Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2015 Matchup Challenge (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Matchup Challenge Apr 18/19 by Mowens33 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10109)

The Pook 04-17-2015 07:57 AM

Interesting article by Jay Hovdey in the DRF today on the issues around this race.

mowens33 04-17-2015 02:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Early

cigar 04-17-2015 04:59 PM

Not much betting here
 
2 Attachment(s)
Congrats to all winners last weekend. Pook thanks for the complement, much appreciated. Cannot place a win bet on two horses. Fave should pay $2.20. If #4 scratch replace #3.

I've also include the workup on the PDF.

raceman5 04-17-2015 05:56 PM

Have
 
to go with the 6-7 just in case shared belief falls down, not much else to say

Bob

mowens33 04-18-2015 08:29 AM

Sundays Race (SA 5)
 
1 Attachment(s)
SF, this one should be right up your ally!

Capcondo 04-18-2015 11:33 AM

I'm going to pass the race from CT today. I'll look at the race from SA tomorrow.

Tim

KBROD 04-18-2015 11:46 AM

id like to add, this is a short stretch to if im not mistakin....

KBROD 04-18-2015 11:55 AM

santa anita ..i will go to the lone presser here #1

#1 spud spivens...takes drop in class..rail trip..top late pace #

#4 chasinthe aces....should be alone on lead

Bill Lyster 04-18-2015 12:35 PM

Just for the record I will take the 4 and 8, the best presser (4) and maybe an early horse that might outfoot the other earlies, plus it has won here at CT before.

gandalf380 04-18-2015 12:36 PM

Shared Belief ventures out of Southern California for the first time. I think they picked a tough race for that. Although he is by far the best horse in the field, I think he is facing a tough matchup here. There is not a lot of speed for him to run against. So he will have to be a little closer to the front than normal to have a chance. I am uncomfortable betting horses that may be out of their comfort zone. Moreno should get the front end. However, he may be comprised by the poorly handled Vyjack. I have a lot of respect for Rudy Rodriguez and he is a friend of mine but as I told him in Saratoga last year, this horse should not be running further than a mile. Therefore if Shared Belief falters at all, I think that longshot Warrioroftheroses can pick up the pieces. Bet 1 unit on #8 to win and 1 unit on 4,8/2,4,6,8 in the exacta. Bet two units on 4,8 exacta box.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.