Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Capcondo
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Conversation Between Capcondo and The Pook
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Capcondo
    03-12-2020 08:42 PM
    Capcondo
    Mike,

Thought it might be time to check in. Things are going much better with the horses. You are right; tandems are a big deal and my attention to them has helped me significantly.

The subject of my message today relates to the stock market. I am interested again after a long hiatus. I like the airlines (Jet Blue and Alaska), cruise lines (Norwegian Cruise Line), and gaming stocks (MGM). I'm not in yet. What's on your radar screen?

Send me a private e-mail address to tcbedient@gmail.com if you like.

Hope all is well.

Tim
  2. Capcondo
    11-22-2019 12:53 PM
    Capcondo
    Mike,

Hope things are well and not too cold.

I'm curious as to how your matching is going? Is it as good as last year; better; worse?

I have been going to the off-track and not doing very well. So, I have decided to stay away from the distractions and the horse players there and incorporate what you have done. I'll be matching at home, betting the races I feel sure of, and checking the results at the end of the day.

Thanksgiving is next Thursday here. It's a great day to be thankful for all the good things in life even if you're north of the border.

By the way, I scored some free tickets to see the Arizona Coyotes play Monday night. It was the first hockey game I'd been to in 20 years. I was impressed even though they lost to the Leafs last night. They're pretty good.

Best wishes,

Tim
  3. The Pook
    04-13-2016 03:26 PM
    The Pook
    Cap, no it is my week so you are good.
  4. Capcondo
    04-12-2016 11:14 PM
    Capcondo
    Pook,

I suspect it is my week to post. I have a high school reunion on both Friday and Saturday. Could someone fill in for me and I could do it next week?

Thanks,

Tim
  5. Capcondo
    03-03-2015 05:29 PM
    Capcondo
    Pook,

Thanks for taking charge of this thing. Sorry I missed the first week but I'll be playing this week.

I have a suggestion on the rules before we get too far into this thing. I think the maximum win bet odds for this contest should be 20 to 1. I have seen this posted as a rule in other contests.

If someone hits a 70 to 1 shot and they get credit for the whole thing, the remaining players have no chance of catching up. Give it some thought and tell me what you think.

Tim
  6. Capcondo
    02-28-2015 08:56 AM
    Capcondo
    Pook,

Out of town this weekend. Will play next week.

Tim