Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Lt1
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Conversation Between Lt1 and billark
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Lt1
    02-23-2016 09:58 PM
    Lt1
    Hi Bill. I just got a new computer and am now just seeing your message. I spent 34yrs in
    the the Transit and NYPDS. Worked in Bklyn North the whole time. I also grew up in B'klyn and now live in Valley Stream. I'm 10 mins from Belmont and 20 from the big A. I dont go to the track as often as I use to but if you would like to meet up one day I wold be happy to meet with you. I joined Sartin in 1990 an and attended seminars at Sar, Meadowlands, and Vegas. I also was friends with the Hat and Leroi as well as the Doc. We may have indeed met at one of the seminars. Ted thinks me and him met at Sar and I think he maybe right. Anyway if you want to get together someday let me know.
    Tim Gagas
  2. billark
    07-28-2015 12:57 PM
    billark
    Hello Lt1, came across your posts while reading thru the forums and was impressed with your 34 years with NYPD and the fact your are in Valley Stream. Also noted you attended some seminars early on. I also was an early member and attended a number of seminars in Toronto and Saratoga. I even had the pleasure of getting together with "The Hat" and LeRoi at Sports Haven in Conn. and the Meadowlands.
    I am a retired Deputy Warden in DOC and a life long Brooklyn guy. My son is presently assigned to the 69 in Canarsie, Brooklyn. After retirement I took a job as head of security for EMI Music. It was a contract via Squad Security owned by a friend Mike Sapraicone. retired 1st Grade Homicide Det. in Queens. That lasted until 2011 until EMI was sold.
    Thus I now have time to focus on handicapping once more as I truly missed it for a number of years.
    I try to get to Belmont as often as possible and Aqueduct at times.
    Anyway just wanted to intro myself to another New Yorker and law enforcement retiree. if you ever go to Belmont let me know as I would like to meet you. If not, stay well and thank you for your 34 years service.
    Bill Arkenau