Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Bill V.
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Conversation Between Bill V. and omar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Bill V.
    12-07-2018 10:17 PM
    Bill V.
    Hi Omar I review your book on Pace and cap

I will send you a check The book is very good congrats Bill
  2. Bill V.
    11-17-2018 09:53 PM
    Bill V.
    Hello Omar
    Thank you
    My address is
    Bill Varone c/o Joeseph Varone
    7028 San Bartolo Street Carlsbad California 92011
  3. omar
    11-17-2018 05:27 AM
    omar
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Concentrate on sustained energy to get you through your down days. By the way my book is ready to ship but I need your address so I can get it out to you-no charge , it's on me. Feel better. Your friend Omar.
  4. omar
    09-22-2018 12:58 PM
    omar
    That wasn't my final draft after all. You'll be getting one more. Just overwrite it. Hey, i'm being charged $100 by the track photographer to use one of his photos on the cover of my book!
  5. omar
    09-22-2018 12:54 PM
    omar
    Ya gotta luv this game. At Lrl came in the middle of the movie but it was a great movie - a classic. Made the 1 & 6 on paper. #1 paid $34.00, 1-6 ex. $310. Caught the ex. at Parx in the 1st, $18 and you know that's a track i never play, once a year on Pa. derby day. AP is closing day so i'm looking for prices there too. And if I can find time to eat, will finish up at the MED. all grass races. Looking to have a banner day. Omar. P.S. Go Browns.
  6. omar
    09-20-2018 06:33 PM
    omar
    Sent you my final draft with front and back covers, and the correct numbering of the pages. You've got email. Thanks. P.S. I minored in English when I got my B.A., class of '75(A.S.U.). Later, Omar.
  7. omar
    09-02-2018 01:32 PM
    omar
    Sun 9/2 look at Mth R1:2horses dropping down, #8 a 2ndTS who took no board action and #7 who caught a "sly" track on his drop down while bet well below his m/l. Paid $19.40! #1 was a router w/ no speed, #4 was 0/34 now 0/35, #5 had many chances but was getting bet. Throw in the #5 & #8 and you catch a $99 ex. Ran 7-5-8 (photo). How hard was that?
  8. Bill V.
    08-28-2018 02:52 PM
    Bill V.
    Hello. Omar thank you for the book I will be happy to review it for you
    Can you send it to me at labindr@aol.com thank you.
    I 8am doing much better I just need to rest and eat only what is on my special renal diet
  9. omar
    08-28-2018 11:43 AM
    omar
    Hope this message finds you well. Got my CAT scans results last week. Another "glowing" report: found small aneurysm on my aortic root that they will monitor yearly;they say I have mild emphysema (well that doesn't surprise me) along with chronic bronchitis. Finally got rid of my lymphedema after they put a stent in my vein in my stomach. Getting 1 of 2 veins closed in my leg tomorrow. Hope the lymphedema doesn't come back. Anyhow, I want to send you a copy of my book in pdf format before I publish it for you to read and maybe review. I need your email address so I can send it as an attachment. Thanks. Stay well. Omar.
  10. omar
    09-22-2017 02:46 PM
    omar
    Bill it's me Omar. Come check out my new web page at mrhandicapper.com. I get so bored staying home i went to Go Daddy and created a website. I hope that's not a sign that i'm cracking up. I don't want to step on your toes by letting your members know, so you can inform them. I'm only listing what I feel are possible go longshot plays for the tracks i'm looking at. You know I had a $52 and $40 horse at LRL last Saturday. Be good.