Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Bill V.
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Conversation Between Bill V. and pktruckdriver
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. pktruckdriver
    05-01-2009 10:13 PM
    pktruckdriver
    So you are a truckdriver too? OTR or local? Need another truck got one real cheap, lol. No honestly I was wondering if you might have an idea where i could start here, and how I could go about getting these MP3-thingies all put on Cd's and such, and actually maybe which ones to start with? I am of the mind Pace makes the Race, yes it does, but then that is the extent of my pace knowledege, and I am not a college educated guy, but can learn quickly when it is fun, yes that's right, my passion for poinies, makes the learning experience fun at times, but when wierd mathematical equations must be doen, then I am lost, or very detailed books about velocities/motion/etc.... gets to be over my head and no fun, fun is finding what picks winners/contender's, seeing me find the winner in a race, that is fun, and my desire to play and win tourney's someday,yes i said win, becuase I really feel I am possibly now good enough to win some of them now, but in time I will only get much better, and this board seem like a great place to start getting better, possiblty the last stop in the knowledge journey, but ...

Man I sure did get carried away, sorry I get that way sometimes, will work on that a bit okay

Thank you
    Patrick